Voices for America's Troops — working on behalf of our country's military.
Voices for America's Troops (Voices) champions the principle that sustaining a top-quality all-volunteer military requires a fair package of career incentives – consistent with the extraordinary demands imposed on military members and families who have borne 100% of the burden of national wartime sacrifice.
Membership in Voices is open to members of the public, age 18 or older, who share our interest in maintaining a strong national defense and sustaining essential support systems for our military members, families and survivors.
Membership in Voices costs $14 a year. Or, join Voices as a Premium Member and get 3 years of membership for $30 ─ that’s just $10 a year ─ and, we’ll send you a special gift to thank you for your support. Although Voices for America’s Troops is a nonprofit organization, membership dues are not deductible for federal income tax purposes and are not refundable.
Here's what you get as a member:
- Receive monthly electronic news, articles, and fact sheets on key issues affecting national defense and the military community.
- Access information to understand national defense priorities, budget issues, and the needs of the military community.
- Use our tools to make your voice heard in Congress to help sustain a strong national defense and the military people who make that possible.
- Share similar experiences, interests, and concerns with other patriotic citizens.
- Enjoy the satisfaction in knowing you are helping to make life better for all service members and their families.
Valuable information and tools will keep you informed.
You may not face the same challenges that military families face every day, but you can help protect them - as they protect you.
Legislative advocacy plays a key role in addressing the vital needs of the military community. You’ll receive expert guidance on issues, including:
- Ensuring wounded warriors and their families are taken care of and their voices are heard.
- Increasing time at home for servicemembers between deployments.
- Winning fairer compensation for severely disabled veterans and military survivors.
- Improving access to affordable childcare and establishing Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) for military families.